Monday, June 10, 2013

Tegan and Sara #10

03/15/2013
Tegan and Sara with Speak
Warehouse Live- Houston, TX


For my tenth Tegan and Sara show, I was brought back to the first place I saw them... over 3 years ago!  To prove that I'm still a cool adult, I took the day off of work to wait in line all day to ensure a front row spot (success).  I was joined in line by Erin, Angie, Angie's little sister Nala, and Chelsea.  Below is the setlist and probably a few anecdotes from the show.

1. Back In Your Head
2. Walking With A Ghost
3. I Was A Fool
4. I'm Not Your Hero
5. I Couldn't Be Your Friend
6. Arrow
7. The Con
8. Love They Say
9. Goodbye, Goodbye
10. Where Does The Good Go
11. Burn Your Life Down
12. Living Room
13. How Come You Don't Want Me - When I first bought Closer, I could not stop playing this track over and over and over.  It's so perfect to sing at the top of your lungs as a little bit of an eff you to whover didn't want you (as if that's even possible!).  ;)  Plus we got to hear Sara yell/sing at us and it was perfect.
14. Call It Off
15. Nineteen
16. Shock To Your System
17. Drove Me Wild
18. Alligator
19. Now I'm All Messed Up - Ughh... so good.
20. Closer
Encore:
21. Medley w/ My Number, Monday Monday Monday, You Wouldn't Like Me, We Didn't Do It, Superstar, Speak Slow, Hop A Plane, Sentimental Tune, On Directing, I Know I Know I Know - The medley was a little bit of a tease, but hey, I got to hear a tidbit of My Number!
22. Feel It In My Bones


No comments:

Post a Comment