Sunday, October 14, 2012

We Found Our Limits at Austin City Limits

10/12/2012
Austin City Limits (Various Artists)
Zilker Park-Austin, TX
River City Extension

Tegan and Sara
Well, I only made it one day at ACL this year, but at least we were able to scalp our tickets (sorry!).  River City Extension put on a fun and lively show.  I only wish they were on longer.  They played Something Salty, Something Sweet, so I was happy about that!

It was mighty different seeing Tegan and Sara in a festival atmosphere!  I feel like they adapted perfectly, despite the heat threatening to take Sara down.  Obviously, I much prefer them in a smaller, quieter setting but it was still fun seeing them again!  Below is the setlist.

1. Walking With A Ghost
2. Hell
3. So Jealous
4. The Con
5. I'm Not Your Hero
6. Nineteen
7. Messed Up
8. Call It Off
9. Where Does The Good Go
10. Alligator
11. Back In Your Head
12. Closer
13. Feel It In My Bones
14. Living Room

No comments:

Post a Comment