Monday, May 25, 2015

Tegan and Sara # 13: The Show That Made It All Worth It

09/14/2013
Tegan and Sara with What's Eating Gilbert
Sunset Station - San Antonio, TX
Tegan

Tegan again (clearly we were on her side of the stage for this show)

To complete the Texas Trifecta (which oddly enough, did not include Houston), we traveled to San Antonio to see Tegan and Sara play once more. Erin & I were super excited because we were able to... PURCHASE MEET AND GREET PASSES AHEAD OF TIME! No waiting in long lines! Less worrying! Satisfaction guaranteed! Before the concert started, they took us backstage(ish) and we each got to take a picture with Tegan and Sara and have them sign the poster that came with the Meet and Greet passes. I got a picture with Tegan and Sara, Erin got a picture with Tegan and Sara, and then we all four got a picture together.  I distinctly remember saying "It's like prom!" and Sara replied "And we're your dates!" It was perfection. After the Meet and Greet, Erin and I boogied to the stage and were front row (it truly was meant to be). I couldn't find my notes for this show, but rest assured, it was fabulous and I'm so glad I was there with my concert BFF (and real life BFF) Erin.



Notice that we are all color coordinated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment