Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DCFC (Round 2)

10/10/2011
Death Cab For Cutie with Telekinesis
Verizon Wireless- Houston, TX

Well I knew I HAD to see them when they came to Houston because apparently DCFC doesn't tour too, too much.  It was a good show and I had a relatively good spot.  A lot of obnoxious people were at this show though.  Regardless, I had a good time and was able to get a pretty great video out of it.  (See below!)  Even though I had to travel solo, it was totally worth it.  They played a very lengthy setlist with a great mix of old and new.  I will always have a HUGE, special place in my heart for Death Cab.

Setlist:
1. I Will Possess Your Heart
2. Crooked Teeth
3. Why You'd Want to Live Here
4. Photobooth
5. Doors Unlocked and Open
6. Long Division
7. Grapevine Fires
8. Codes and Keys
9. Blacking Out the Friction into St. Peter's Cathedral
10. I Will Follow You into the Dark
11. Title Track
12. You Are a Tourist
13. The New Year
14. President of What?
15. Title and Registration
16. A Movie Script Ending
 
17. Soul Meets Body
18. Cath...
19. We Looked Like Giants
20. Marching Bands of Manhattan

Encore:
21. Brothers on a Hotel Bed
22. Stay Young, Go Dancing
23. The Sound of Settling
24. Transatlanticism

No comments:

Post a Comment